US citizens living have the same tax filing requirements as citizens living in the United States. So you need to file a Federal return, for sure, and possibly a State and City return, as well. We can help you with all returns you need, no matter how complex.
At Expatriate Tax Returns, we have the knowledge and expertise to handle all of your tax filing needs online so that you can start the process from the convenience of your computer.
WE PREPARE EVERY FORM THAT APPLIES TO YOUR UNIQUE SITUATION GIVING YOU ALL OF THE TAX DEDUCTIONS YOU DESERVE.
Common forms prepared and provided with your return
- Individual Federal Forms 1040
(A, EZ, or X, as needed)
- Schedule A – Itemized Deductions
- Schedule B –Interest/ Dividends
- Schedule C – Profit/Loss from a Small Business
- Schedule D –Capital Gains/Losses
- Schedule E—Rental Property/K-1’s
- Schedule EIC –Earned Income Credit
- Schedule F – Farm Income/Loss
- Schedule H –Household Employee
- Schedule SE –Self-Employment Tax
- IRS Form 1116 –Foreign Tax Credit
- IRS Form 2555 –Foreign Income Exclusion
- All other related forms from #1099-9465
- All US States—Individual, Small Business, Franchise Returns
- All US Cities—Individual, Small Business*
All returns are prepared to determine the best use of the Foreign Income Exclusion and/or Foreign Tax Credit. When you use our individual tax return services, our dedicated staff will help you find the solutions that will benefit you most.
*Most cities do not offer e-filing services at this time. If you require a city tax return, a file ready return will be provided to you.
If you have questions regarding individual tax return preparation, contact our experienced staff. We are happy to assist you.